CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Hurt...

Afternoon...I really expect to the secondary school gathering...but...at last that not so interesting....why every time just keep bully me...am i easy to bully? even i fight back...at last they just will say anythings that make me feel hurt...

I know I'm fat...so you all say me ugly...k....i endure...
I know I'm i talk a lot....so you all say me 38....k...I endure again...
I know my attitude not like a gal....so you all treat me as boy...k...I can accept it...
I know my talking style is more boorish than a boy...so you all wont allow some leeway in one word's on me...k...i endure...

but...when i talking...you say me shout....k....so I change dun want to talk...but you all say me look almost want die...it make my patience reached breaking point!!!!
So i choose dun want to talk...that's is better than get satiriza by you all...

But i cant understand....why just keep bully me...why...?

0 comments: